- Brand: Protek UK
- Product Code: HDFS1604
This range of products has been replaced by our new ABLS range which features ABB Switch Technology. Click here to view the complete range.
- Powder Coated Epoxy Resin Finish RAL 7035
- Manufactured in the UK to BS EN 61439
- Voltage rating 400/415v AC
- Degree of protection IP41 to BE EN 60529
- Blank gland plates for ease of installation
- Designed in the UK to BSEN 61439-3
- Removable hinged door
- Key hole slots for ease of fixing
- Adequate cabling space but cable boxes can be supplied if required (HDSB)
- Incoming mains supply from above, outgoing from below. (HDFS Fuse switch range only)
Features & Benefits
Safety handle When padlocked in the ‘Off’ position, the enclosure door cannot be opened. Capable of accepting up to three padlocks in the ‘Off’ position. (‘On’ position on request).
Door interlock handle Can be defeated to enable ergency opening or for testing purposes. (Must only be carried out by a competent person).
Positive Contact Through windows in Switch body, viewable Indication when door is open.
Blank Gland Plates Top and bottom.
All fuse combination Are supplied with a full set of suitably rated fuses.
Four Pole Isolation All isolators feature three pole and switched neutrals.
All changeover Switches Are On-Load AC23 rated.
Earth Terminals Earth terminals are fitted to gland plates.