- Brand: Protek UK
- Product Code: MC406TS
Protek’s range of MCCB Panel Boards are available in 400A, 630A and 800A. Each range
offers panel boards featuring 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 outgoing ways providing panel
board builders and contractor’s flexibility and room for expansion in the
future. Our MCCB Panel Boards are constructed from sturdy steel and powdered
coated with a tough RAL7035 finish.
Our range of MCCB Panel Boards are specifically designed to suit Terasaki MCCB’s up to 160A per outgoing way. They also provide one additional auxiliary connection to suit either a 200A or 250A outgoer as standard, for more information please see product code MCKM250LTS for additional installation details. Should you require outgoers higher than 250A we are able to supply a kit complete with enclosure which locates neatly above the MCCB Panel Board allowing for higher rated MCCBs to be used.
- For 400A Panel Boards that require 250A and above outgoers please see product code MCKM400LTS
- For 630A Panel Boards that require 250A and above outgoers please see product code MCKM630LTS
- For 800A Panel Boards that require 250A and above outgoers please see product code MCKM800LTS
We also offer a range of Incomers designed specifically for use with our MCCB Panel Boards to cover all possible situations:
- Switch Incomers are available in both 3 pole and 4 pole and we offer a wide range of popular amperages from 160A to 800A. Click here to view our range of Switch Incomers for use with our MCCB Panel Boards.
- Adjustable RCBOs can be fitted as an Incomer for use with our MCCB Panel Boards and are available from 160A to 800A. Click here to view our range of 3 Phase RCBO units for use with our MCCB Panel Boards.
- MCCB Incomers are also available in kit form should they be required. 3 Pole MCCB Incomer Kits are available from 200A to 800A. 4 Pole MCCB Incomer Kits are available from 160A to 800A.
All of these incomers can be configured and fitted on
request at the time of ordering.
We understand the growing importance of additional accessories such as Surge Protection, Incoming and Outgoing Metering Devices which is why our MCCB Panel Boards are designed to accommodate such devices as standard with the ability to “Retro fit” when needed, for more information regarding Metering options please see product code MCMK400P for additional installation details.
|MCCB Panel Board|
|Number of Ways||6|