- Brand: Protek UK
- Product Code: IS1004P
- Designed in the UK
- Conforms to IEC 60204-1 Standard “Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines” and of the EN 61439-1 Standard.
- Manufactured and tested to EN 61439 parts 1&2.
- Degree of protection IP66 IK10.
- Voltage rating 400/415v AC
- Polyester RAL 7035.
- Internal galvanised mounting plate 20/10mm
- Removable hinged door
- Key hole slots for ease of fixing
- Adequate cabling space.
Features & Benefits
Safety handle When padlocked in the ‘Off’ position, the enclosure door cannot be opened. Capable of accepting up to three padlocks in the ‘Off’ position. (‘On’ position on request).
Door interlock handle Can be defeated to enable emergency opening or for testing purposes. (Must only be carried out by a competent person).
Positive Contact Through windows in Switch body, viewable when door is open.
Removable Gland Top and bottom plates.
All fuse combination Are supplied with a full set of suitably rated fuses.
Four Pole Isolation All isolators feature three pole and switched neutrals.
All changeover Switches Are On-Load AC23 rated.
Ease of cabling All isolators, fuse-switches and changeover Switches are mounted on a removable galvanised chassis plate.