4 Way 400A MCCB Panel Board MCHD404
Proteks range of MCHD 400A panel boards are a wall mounted electrical distribution system which offer support for a wide range of incoming and outgoing kits. Designed for use with single pole and three pole Terasaki out going MCCBs which offer class leading performance at their stated ratings.
The MCHD 400A panel board range allow the end user the option to select from a wide range of incoming kits. With standard switch incomers, MCCB incomers and CBR/RCBO with ELR incomers available from stock, Protek aim to offer an incoming kit to cover every eventuality.
Outgoing MCCBs above 125A can be supplied in an outgoing kit form. These kits are supplied with their own enclosure which bolt on to the top of the panel board. Metering, surge kits, cable boxes and accessory boxes are also available should they be required.
Manufactured and assembled in the UK enabling Protek to offer shorter lead times than other manufacturers.
400A Panel Board Features
- Manufactured and assembled in the UK to BS EN 61439-2
- Powder coated epoxy finish RAL7035
- 1.2mm steel construction
- IP3X ingress rating to BS EN 60529
- Lockable and removable door
- Removable faceplate
- 4, 6, 8, 12 and 16 three pole ways
- Fully rated 400A busbars
- Removable gland plates top and bottom for cable entry
- 4 slotted holes for wall mounting
- Designed for use with single pole and three pole Terasaki E160 frame size MCCBs internally up to a max rating of 125A
- Outgoing kits from 160A - 250A are also available from stock
- Model: MCHD404