2.5% settlement discount allowed, providing payment is made within 1 month following month of invoice. Otherwise strictly NETT.
In the event of a default by a customer in accordance with agreed terms the company shall be entitled to suspend all deliveries without notice.
Prospective customers wishing to open accounts should apply on the appropriate application form, acknowledging these terms and conditions. Requests for account application forms can be made at email@example.com.
DELIVERY, PROPERTY & RISK
(1) Delivery shall be deemed to be effective and the risk in the goods shall pass:
a. In the case of goods to be collected by the buyers agent - when the goods are loaded onto the vehicle collecting them:
b. In the case of goods to be supplied CJF and FOB when the goods pass over the ships rails at port of shipment; and
c. In other cases - when the goods are unloaded at the address nominated by the buyers agent for delivery.
(2) Property of the goods shall pass to the buyer only when the company shall have received payment in full for the goods. Until such time the goods remain the absolute property of the company and the company shall have the right to enter onto the buyers premises to recover the goods supplied hereunder.
(1) Unless otherwise agreed by the company in writing, all prices stated are those ruling at the date of quotation or acceptance of order and will be subject to adjustment to the prices ruling at the date of despatch.
(2) Prices shown do not include Value Added Tax (VAT), which is shown on invoices as a separate charge at the appropriate rate.
(3) Please note: All prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed due to issues outside of our control.
DELIVERY / DISPATCH
(1) Carriage paid on all orders over £275GBP NETT invoice value to UK mainland destinations by our nominated transport arrangements. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland; Please contact us regarding shipping arrangements.
(2) Whilst we endeavor to maintain delivery dates, it is a condition of sale that we shall not be liable for damages, direct, consequential or otherwise, for late delivery, nor under any other liability in respect thereto.
DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
The company accepts no liability for loss or damage in transit (unless the company acts as carrier) and claims for such damage or loss shall be made by the buyer to the carrier. In other case of damage or deterioration, both the company and the carrier (if different) should be informed, in writing, within three (3) days of receipt of the goods by the buyer. In the case of loss (total or partial) the company and the carrier (if different) must be informed, in writing, within seven (7) days of receipt of the company’s invoice.
Written notification for claims regarding shortages, non-delivery or damage to goods must be submitted within fourteen (14) days from date of invoice, other- wise no liability will be accepted by the company.
RETURN OF GOODS
The return of goods will only be accepted by prior arrangement and must be carriage paid. A handling charge of 25% will be payable.
HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1974
Statements to purchasers and prospective purchasers.
Section 6 of this act provides that manufacturers, designers, importers or suppliers of articles for use at work have a duty to ensure, so far as is
reasonably practicable, that the article will be safe and without risk to health when properly used. An article is not regarded as being ‘properly used’ if it is used without regard to any relevant information or advice relating to its use that is made available by the manufacturer, designer, importer or supplier.
(1) The purchaser relies on his own skill and judgement as to the suitability of all goods offered and supplied for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions.
(2) In the event of any article supplied proving defective in material or workmanship, within a twelve month period, we undertake to replace or repair
this free of charge, which shall be the limit of our responsibility. We do not accept liability for any other costs, direct or indirect, arising from such defective goods. Defective goods are to be returned to the company for investigation if we so request.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
The purchaser shall not be entitled to cancel any order accepted by the company (Protek Electronics Ltd) without the company's written consent and without payment of any cancellation charges determined by the company.